Our consultants typically combine a familiarity of the SAP suite of products with extensive experience in advance cost management, analytics and modeling tools. These specialists have significant knowledge and skills related to business process reengineering, best practices, system implementation, project management, change integration, with practice development and use these skills to better the business environments of our clients.
If you are interested in an environment that pushes the envelope of managerial accounting, analytics and modeling and believe you may be a great fit for our organization, we encourage you to contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
To inquire about positions available, please contact our Human Resource Manager located at our Chicago office.
Please forward your Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum Qualifications are:
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in accounting, computer science, business, economics, finance, related field
- One (1) or more years work experience in a functional business area such as Information Technology, Accounting/ Financial Management, Manufacturing Management, Sales & Marketing Management or Logistics Management
- Experience with two (2) or more software implementations, preferable; specifically, SAP implementation experience that included the following corresponding SAP modules: BPS/SEM, FI/CO, BI/BW, BO, xCQM, or FM
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge or coursework in Cost Management, Resource Consumption Accounting (RCA), German cost management methods (GPK), and Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, including such products as SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft
- Experience in business process reengineering, best practices, system implementation, project management/methodology, change integration, and practice development
- Relocation of primary residence not necessary, but must be willing to travel extensively
- May work from home when not at client site
Alta Via Consulting, LLC believes that all people are entitled to equal employment opportunity. We follow state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in violation of those laws.